Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Good Morning!

Well, I'm just learning how to do this blog thingy...I'm a total noob! Bear with me, and maybe one day there will be something interesting on here! lol I want to eventually post some of my scrapbook pages on here and just cool techniques that I've learned along the way. Hopefully I might inspire someone who needs inspiration. I know that looking at other people's work always inspires me!

I'm feeling very overwhelmed today with all the things I "should" be doing (as I sit here and post lol). My 3 month old son is growing out of his bassinette, and we only have 2 bedrooms upstairs, so I have to rearrange my basement and turn it into a toy room so that my two sons can share a bedroom. So, I'm thinking about how to do that, I have to clean my floors, do my recycling, and my laundry room is turning into an enormous mountain of clothes! OH! and I'm also having an Epicure party tomorrow, so I have to get ready for that too! But I've come to the conclusion that my life is not my own if it isn't hectic, and I think that might be the way that I thrive! If I feel like I only have a few things on the go, I usually decide to take on some monumental task...like organizing the pantry, or washing the walls! Oh, the life of a housewife! Who is it that says it's not a full time job staying at home with kids? Those who don't do it! hehe

So, life goes on, as usual, and I am off to let my oldest son go on the Thomas website with me for a while before my youngest wakes up for his nap! Then I'm off to the grocery store, the recycling depo, and the gym! lol There is truly no rest for the wicked! But I wouldn't have it any other way!

Ciao!

No comments: