Thursday, May 7, 2009

Some Cards











I'm pretty new at the art of cardmaking, I used to just make a card because I had all the stuff and I didn't want to pay for a card at the store, but I'm kind of getting into cardmaking a bit. I like the instant gratification of making a card, and it doesn't take me nearly as much time to make a card as it does a scrapbook page. According to my sister, I'm slow! lol I can't help myself, I like to move things around, and make sure that I really like it the way I have it! If I don't like my layout, then I move it around and do it all over again! I think maybe it takes me so long because I never use a sketch to do my layouts I just find a picture I want to scrap, then move it around and find paper, add embellishments...it would probably take me less time if I had a sketch, but I've never been much of a planner! Oh well...here are some of my "noob" cards ;)

3 comments:

Graphicat said...

Hey Sarah!! Congrats on the new blog! Looks GREAT!! Love the background and all your stuff. I look forward to all your posts! You'll have to check mine out when you have a minute.

Cheri
AKA Graphicat!

Creative Tara said...

congrats on the new blog, Sarah :) It's great to see ya making cards now too! It's all about the instant gratification, eh? ;)

Tanya S said...

Welcome to the blog world! Be careful,it's very addicting!Love the cards!