Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Back from Holidays!

So, it's been a while. I'm back from our holiday, and we had a blast! We spent a couple days in Whistler. I've never been there before, so it was great to go somewhere different and see new things! It's so beautiful there! The drive was amazing! It was an extremely whindy road (i'm not sure if I'm spelling that right or not), but I didn't have to drive, so it was all good on my part! My husband was looking forward to the drive, but realized quickly that driving on that kind of road in a mini-van is quite different from the "curve hugging" drive of a Volkswagon Beetle!

We didn't do too much in Whistler, just walked around the villiage, but it was nice and relaxing. I would've loved to go zip-trecking, but I didn't want to put the kids in daycare there. Caleb is way too young for me to feel comfortable with that, and Ethan would've freaked! He's not good with daycare.
After Whistler, came the big day for Ethan! A Day Out With Thomas in Squamish! He had sooo much fun! He got his picture taken with Sir Topin Hat, and Thomas, and he got to take a ride on Thomas the Train! Caleb had fun too chillin out in his throne of a


stroller! There was a little mini train that we all went for a ride on. It was more fun that taking a ride on Thomas! They've got a pretty sweet set up going on at the Heritage Railway Museum!
After Thomas, it was off to Vancouver to visit the In Laws! Chris's aunts and uncles all live down at the coast, and we stayed with his Uncle Dale and Aunty Bev. Thanks for having us if you're reading this!! We had a good visit with his family, and we got to take Ethan to the beach for the first time! I'm not positive, but I think he might've had more fun at the beach



than he did at Thomas! We dug for clams, and flipped over rocks and found crabs and jumped in the ocean! It was a lot of fun! I'm still recovering from the whole trip, but it was definately worth it!

I can't wait until I can get my pics developed and start scrappin them!!








2 comments:

Suzette said...

Thanks Sarah for leaving such a nice comment on my blog about my work and Kemi, she is now 6 1/2 months. Your son is very cute, good luck and thanks again for entering my blog candy

Anonymous said...

Looks like we were in Squamish at the same time - LOL! Your pictures are great - especially like the ones of you all at the beach - well done!