Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Blog Makeover

I was getting bored of my old blog layout, so I thought I'd change it up! Now that that's finished, maybe I'll actually get to bed before midnight! Being a night owl has really started to catch up with me now that my kids all of a sudden are waking up at 6:30am! Ethan used to wake up anywhere from 7:30-8:30, now all of a sudden it's 6:30 every morning! Caleb too! Actually, the other morning Caleb woke up at 5:30! And of course it follows the night that I didn't go to bed until 1:30! I can function quite well on a minimum of 5 hours of sleep, but when I've only got 4 under my belt...I'm not that nice! lol either that or I'm too sleepy to be bitchy! I think it was a combination of the two throughout the day!
Anyway, I've got to go and try to sleep...I've got to drive to Kamloops in two days, so I need to get as much sleep as I can because I'm driving solo! My mother in law is coming with us, but she can't drive, and my husband is working...so I'm the only one driving...I will need an intravenus of caffeine and I should be alright!

Cheers!

No comments: