Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Hero Arts & Quickutz


I made this card for the Creative Accents (local scrapbook store) challenge to make a card using Hero Arts stamps and Quickutz dies. When I first read about the challenge on the blog I wasn't going to do it, because I haven't done a lot of stamping and I didn't think I owned any Hero Arts stamps. Then I realized that this one is a Hero Arts stamp. So here it is: I embossed the stamp with white pigment ink, and white embossing powder on a white piece of cardstock. Then I painted over the whole thing with acrylic paint, waited for it to dry, then sanded over the stamped image to bring out the image again. I used the Moxie Skinny Minnie alphabet set too.

1 comment:

Creative Tara said...

Thanks for playing in the challenge- I LOVE that stamp and your card looks great ;)