Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Week 3 of the Challenge, and some other exciting news!!


So here is my LO for week 3 of the Dixie Pieces challenge, The Textures of Summer. You can check it out at http://dixiepieces.com there's a lot of cool stuff going on over there!
I was really excited to do this layout, because I've been wanting to scrap these pics ever since we came back from Vancouver. They were taken at Crescent beach, and it was Ethan's first time at the ocean. He had soooo much fun that day, and I'm so excited that we're going back down to the coast in a week and a half so we can take him back there!
On another note... ONE OF MY LAYOUTS WAS ACCEPTED ON THE SILHOUETTE GALLERY!!! iI'm sooo excited!! Now I just have to figure out how to mail it!! lol

2 comments:

Kaylyn said...

That is an adorable layout. Congrats on the project being accepted!!

Kaylyn said...

Do you have facebook? We can discuss details over the phone or via facebook...rather then posting on the blogs :-)