Saturday, April 17, 2010

19 pics!! woohoo!!

This page took me FOREVER to finish!! I had the pics all glued and everything pretty much done on it, but I couldn't decide how to embellish it!! I found it hard because I didn't want to make it even more busy than it is already, with it's 19 pictures altogether! I have never made a page with so many pics! But I TOTALLY feel like I've put a (teeeeeny) dent in my ever growing pile of pics at least! I ended up just adding a few flowers to it to keep it simple. I used the new Tim Holtz cutting dies on either side of the grid, and I must say that I think I'm in love! The new dies are SOOOOOO cool I think I need to get a job that actually pays money so I can afford them! LOL The PP is from Crate Paper, and I think it's my new favourite line! I just love all the patterns and colors together! I've been trying to use more stamps lately in my layouts, because I'm addicted to buying them, but I hardly ever make cards, therefore, I hardly ever use them! So on this LO I thought it would be perfect to use my Stamp of the Month from Creative Accents! It's the Rainy Day Changito set from Stampendous. Those monkeys are adorable! I just love them! And I must say they were perfect for this LO! I colored them with pencil crayons (some borrowed from Creative Accents) and I used a few layers of Diamond Glaze on the puddles. I quite like how this LO turned out, and I'm definately impressed with the amount of pics on the page!

I've got 2 weeks left until my due date, but I'm hoping that I don't have to wait that long! Who knows? Maybe I'll get one more LO in before becoming a mother of 3!!



2 comments:

Tanya S said...

Wow I'm very impressed!I don't think I could EVER get that many pics on a layout.I so loved how you used the stamp,it's perfect.That's quite a challenge and you pulled it off remarkably

Creating My Life said...

That is super cute!! You look amazing for almost being due :-)