Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter Memories

I've been on a roll lately, getting some scrappin done! It's like I'm "scrap nesting" getting my scrapbooking in before the baby comes! I took some time yesterday while I was taking advantage of having only 1 kid at home (Ethan was in Big Lake at Nana and Papa's having a sleepover with his cousins) to organize my pictures into pages I'd like to scrapbook. Hopefully it will make it easier and faster to get my pages done! I was going to get a hole bunch of cleaning done yesterday while Caleb napped...then I thought to myself, it's going to be a loooong time before I only have 1 kid at home again! So, I had some me time and went through my pics! Of course I ended up paying for it today! You never truly do get a day off do you?! lol Oh well, it was definately worth it! Anyway, I found all these pics of when Ethan was Caleb's age (around 15 months) and I did this page of his first family Easter egg Hunt. I used American Crafts and Imaginesce PP, quickutz: scallop border, Fiesta, Heidi Swapp and Holiday Alphabets and Nesting Ovals, Prima flowers, Close to My Heart brads (colored with Copics) and Dollorama bling! Hope you all enjoy! Thanks for taking the time to stop by my neck of the woods!

No comments: