Thursday, August 5, 2010

Can you feel the love?

Do you ever have one of those projects that you seem to spend a million hours on, and you STILL don't love the outcome?! Well, this LO was one of those for me! It sat in my basement half done for like 3 days, then I finally forced myself to finish it last night...I still worked for 3 more hours on it last night too! I finally resigned myself to the fact that it wasn't going to get any better than it already was...so I just glued er down!

here's the deets: I used the new Basic Grey Oliver collection for the pp, american crafts and bazzil basics cardstock, BoBunny buttons, Distress Inks, close to my heart brads, Tim Holtz (stamper's annonymous) stamp, and I used my silhouette to cut out the scallop border, journaling block, and the alphabet. I can't remember what the main paper I used is, but I remember buying it because it had these cute little animals all over the other side...lol I do that quite often, buy it for the cute things on one side, then end up using the plain, but distressed looking back side! the journaling reads: "When Caleb was born, Ethan definately went through a jealous phase. He acted out actually by beating up his best friend Ethan Prest. It didn't last very long though, and before long, Ethan wanted to hug him, and kiss him, and Love him."
They are going to be very close I can tell...but they still manage to drive each other crazy at the best of times too!! Good old Brotherly Love!
Enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwwww! Now that is sweet, love the layout. Your kids are just too cute!

Jenn in MO said...

Ooo...I love how this LO turned out - you did a great job!! I especially love the funky borders.