Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Another Birthday Blog Hop! Happy Birthday Cheri!!

So it's another one of the girl's birthdays from the Seriously Creative DT today, and we had so much fun doing the surprise Blog Hop for Tara's birthday, we decided to do one for Cheri too!! Happy Birthday Girl!!

So if you've just wandered in here and you want to join in on the hop, head on over to the start at Janet's blog. If you're already hopping along, you should've come here from Eulanda's blog.

So, my mother in law has a tradition in her house that on someone's birthday (if we're having a birthday dinner for them or something) everyone goes around the table and says something nice about the person. Not just because it's their birthday. It has to be genuine. I think I've decided that I like this tradition, and I'm going to adopt it into my family traditions, so I might as well start here: Cheri, you are insanely talented in your craft, your creations inspire and amaze me every time I see them! You have a very kind and giving spirit too! I hope you have an amazing day!! I wish I could make it to lunch with you ladies, but I'll definately stop by to drop off my card for ya!

Well, without further adieu, here's my card!








I know that Cheri really likes pink, so for this card I pulled out all my pink stuff (which was suprisingly a lot considering it's definatley not my fav color and I have 3 boys!) I sprayed a white lace ribbon with pink glimmer mist, I also used glimmer mist on the "grass" and on some of the paper. I used the quickuts clouds border die to cut the "grass". the stamps are CTMH and ink is Distress Ink. Cardstock is Bazzil, and PP is basic grey, crate paper and some random stuff from my stash. bling is from the dollarama.

I hope you enjoy all the talented ladies' cards on this hop, and if you didn't plan on hopping, you should!! Please hop on over to Teila's blog next, and don't forget to finish off the hop at Cheri's blog, and wish her a happy birthday!!

Thanks for stopping by! Happy Birthday Cheri!!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

For a girl who doesn't really like doing cards, you rock! Your pretty talented Sarah! Very nice card.

Anonymous said...

Love the card!!! Great job!! So are you starting to enjoy making cards yet? :)

Hill Top Creations said...

I'm with Carla and Chris on this one you do a great job on cards. Take Care

Teila said...

You made a card! Yippeeee! IT's great Sarah & I love your paper flowers!

Graphicat said...

Aw man Sarah! Thank you SO MUCH, for both the card (which I KNOW is hard for you) AND the sweet things you've said! You totally rock girl! Im amazed at your use of pink too! Thank you for that too! I love your card and I love this whole blog hop thing you've all done for me! You are all amazing, sweet friends and Im so lucky to have you all in my life!
(((HUGS))))
Thank you again
Cheri

Eulanda said...

OOOOoooooh HOMEMADE FLOWERS!! Great job Saray! Lovin' the "what little pink you own, card. LOL!!

Tanya S said...

I gotta say I 'm VERY surprised that you had pink.LOL.You not a pink girl or even having girls!!HEEHEE.But you pulled it off fabulously.THis is a great card.You should make them more often I think!!XO

Anonymous said...

How nice of you to hop outside your usual box and make a card!!!! You did a good job, Sarah.