Saturday, January 22, 2011

Happy Birthday Teila!!

Well, January seems to be a pretty busy month for birthdays! Mine was a week ago, our middle son Caleb's was yesterday, and one of our talented DT members is today! You know what that means?!? Yup! Another Birthday Blog Hop!! And like usual, I didn't get my poop in a group in time to get Teila's card finished on time. Caleb has been sick with tonsilitis with a fever of 105 and he won't let me leave his sight, and it was his birthday yesterday and we had the whole family over for a party for him. I totally thought I'd have time to make her card last night, but the last guests didn't leave until almost 10, then we had to get the kids to bed, and by that time I was not feeling so creative!! lol

So I'll just have to say, Happy Birthday Teila!!! You're a great mom, a kick ass cook and a very creative chicka!! I hope you have an amazing day, and I'll try to post your card tomorrow!!
Now, hop on over to the ever so talented Cheri's Blog. And don't forget to go to Teila's Blog and wish her a happy birthday!!

1 comment:

Teila said...

Awe,poor Caleb - Happy Birthday little Buddy!
Don't worry about the card Sarah - The kind words you posted are more then enough!