Saturday, May 7, 2011

It’s a Party challenge!!

It’s that time again! Creative Accents Challenges is having their second challenge, and they want to party! So all you have to do is create a card or layout, or anything really as long as it has a party theme and link it up here before the end of May and you’ll be in the running for some yummy scrapping goodness!! So come and party with us!!

Here’s my layout that I made for the challenge: I figured since my oldest son is now 5, I should probably scrap his 3rd birthday…lol He was playing around with the hats and blowers and being a goof, and I love these shot that I got of him playing around.

041

Here’s some close ups:

ethans3rd

I used the new Tim Holtz mini rosette die for the party banner. I must say that when these rosettes first came in I was really not into them at all, but they’ve definately grown on me, and I totally love them now!

040

There’s a little hidden journaling tag that I tucked in there. It was cut with another one of Tim’s dies. I used some distress stains (LOVE THESE) to dye the ribbon.

Well there it is, thanks for coming and taking a look, and don’t forget to come party with us at Creative Accents Challenges!!

4 comments:

Lynnda said...

What a fabulous and fun layout... the photos are cute too...!!! Happy Mothers Day Sarah... hope you're being spoilt!!...hehehe...hugs...xoxo

Hill Top Creations said...

Great page. You do such neat layouts. Well if we get you making cards I will have to think about scrapbooking my picture wall. Take Care

Tanya S said...

This is awesome hun!!Love the bright colors and the banner rocks!

Creative Tara said...

in case I didn't tell you yet- love this layout, too! Those photos are fantastic and your layout definitely does them justice :)