Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Enjoy the Journey

 

Good Evening Blog Land! Just a quick post tonight to share another journal that I made a while ago. I have to admit that I’m kinda liking the journal making. It’s a nice change and there will be more to come!

016

Here’s what I learned:

I love using my Tim Holtz texture hammer to smash brads and make them look all old and antique. It gives a nice shabby effect to a normal brad.

a brown paper bag die cuts nicely and adds to the grungy feel of the journal.

Well, that’s it for now, I thought I’d leave you with a cute pic of Caleb and I that I took the other morning. I just love it :)

006

I just love this picture!

Well, have a good night and happy scrapping!

2 comments:

Hill Top Creations said...

Love it very well done. Take Care

Lynnda said...

Yep... its well done... Beautiful very vintage-y!! Love it Sarah... hugs...xoxo