Saturday, July 30, 2011

Just for You

We just got back from a 4 day camping trip in Sicamoose and we had a blast! The weather could have been a bit better, but with all the rain we’ve had lately, I can’t complain too much because we only got one day of rain, so all in all it was pretty great!

camping in sicamous 2011 131

camping in sicamous 2011 163

camping in sicamous 2011 092

We got back on thursday night, and it was the first time ever I think that I got a holiday from my holiday! Friday morning I was off to a 2 day crop at Creative Accents and I managed to make 3 cards! It was a lot of fun crafting it up with some fab ladies! This card I made for my mother in law for her birthday:

001

Here’s a close up:

002

All the papers are from Graphic 45, brads are Basic Grey, and I coloured the Bella with Copics. I added some glitter glass to the poppies to bling it up :)

I used the sketch from Mojo Monday, so I’ll be entering it there.

Well, I hope you’re all having a great long weekend (if there’s a long weekend where you are) and stay tuned for some more cards :)

2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

What a great card Sarah! The image and your coloring are wonderful. Love her armful of poppies!!!

Lynnda said...

Lovely photos Sarah... thank you for sharing...love your birthday card too... nice pp and colors used ...hugs...xoxo