Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Sketches in Thyme Open Challenge!!

Good Evening Bloggers!! It's time for Sketches in Thyme Open Sketch Challenge! So that means all you need to do is create a layout based on a sketch and you can play along with us! I used Creative Scrapper's Sketch 173 for my layout. I love all the white space in this sketch, and it's something I don't use often, but I really like how it turned out! 



I'm also entering this into a couple other fun challenges. Scrapping the Music is having their 4th anniversary, and they are going nostalgic and their challenge is to get inspiration from their very first song they challenged everyone with 4 years ago! The song is "Like a Star" by Corinne Bailey. I really like this song and the lyrics proved to make for a great title for this layout :) 
Scrapbooker's Anonymous's challenge this month is to use chipboard (my cute little heart is grungeboard...hope that counts!) and they're also doing an A-Z challenge and this time it's anything with the letter "B" and since most of my papers are from Basic Grey, I'm going to enter it in that one too! I'm not sure if I'm allowed to enter the same layout into both challenges, but I'm sure they'll let me know if I can't! lol 
So there you have it! Go find a sketch and get crafty and you can win some RAK from Nikki Sivils Scrapbooker!!

Also don't forget to join us over at Creative Accents Challenges and create something with 1 ribbon, 2 embellishments, and 3 patterned papers! 
Have a great day everyone, and happy crafting!!


12 comments:

Deb Hickman said...

Fab LO,love the white space and yes your little heart counts. Thanks for playing along with us at Scrapbookers Anonymous.xxx

Lea said...

Very cool layout! Love what you did with the paper strips and great take on our challenges! Thanks for joining in the fun at Scrapbookers Anonymous!!!

Roxy said...

Oh this is GORGEOUS, Sarah, I'm lovin' all the white space, too! Thanks for your nice comments on my blog, I really appreciate it, hugs, Roxy!

Jinny Newlin said...

Fabulous mix of patterned papers, Sarah! And just too sweet! LOVE these every day moments!

Hill Top Creations said...

Wow love it.. Take Care

Lynnda said...

Another interesting layout Sarah... I love the pp used too...Great take on the challenge too...well done.. Thank you so much for playing along with US over at scrapbookers Anonymous.... hugs...xoxo

Anne Pennington said...

Yes, your grungeboard heart is cute and so is the rest of the layout! Thanks for playing along with Scrapbookers Anonymous, Sarah!!

Theresa said...

the grungeboard definitely counts. so cute. love the colors you used and how they work so well with the photos. thanks so much for playing along with us at Scrapbookers Anonymous.

Lydia said...

Totally counts Sarah!! :) Glad you're playing along with us in our challenges. Hope you're enjoying a nice fall!
Lydia

Kimberly said...

Oh, i took a peek around your blog...love love your layouts and your card is AMAZING....tfs
www.justwordz.ca
i'm your newest follower and would love for you to visit me...

Terry said...

Wonderful page layout! So inspiring and someday, I might even make an attempt! Thank you for following me and for the lovely blog visit!

yyam said...

Really lovely layout! Love the photos and the title work!

So glad you could join us at Scrapping The Music! :)