Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Finally! A layout!

Good afternoon Bloggers!! I wanted to show you a layout that I made last night. It's been soooooo long since I've done a good old fashioned 12x12 layout! It felt so good to get to make one last night! My hubby just got me a Silhouette Cameo for my birthday!! My birthday isn't until January 14th, but it came in yesterday so I just haaaad to open it up and try it out! I LOVE that I can cut 12x12 now! And it cuts beautifully!


Another thing I love about the Silhouette is that the online store has so many title ideas! This layout came together really quickly, except for the title...I just couldn't think of what I wanted it to be...so I jumped onto the Silhouette store and browsed some phrases and there you have it!  I cut the big label shape with the Cameo...it's pretty sweet eh?!


I just love this pic of Chris and Kieran. It was taken the day he was born...it truly is a moment to cherish! And it totally makes me want to have another baby!!

I used this sketch from Sketches in Thyme....I gotta admit, I do miss being on their DT! 


I'm also entering this into the Scrapfit Weekly Warm Up, which is to use stars on your layout.

Well, I'm off...My husband should be home with the kids soon then I've gotta start thinking about dinner!




10 comments:

Hill Top Creations said...

Wow you are going to have so much fun with this machine.. Take Care Lovely page by the way..

wendipooh13 said...

wonderful page and love all the layering and distressing!!!! Thanks sooo much for playing along with ScrapFIT and Sketches in Thyme!!!!

Rene Sharp said...

Sarah your layout is just gorgeous. I could dream of having a Silhouette, they are so expensive here in South Africa!! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketches in Thyme. Smiles, Rene' :)

Unknown said...

Beautiful page you have made and a lucky girl you are with your new scrappy toy!
byebye,Lean and have a great birthday saterday.

Missy Whidden said...

Beautiful! I love your design, and I see your subtle stars...love what you did with this challenge! Thanks for working out with us at ScrapFIT!

Nancy said...

Great page, love the layout, but your photo is really the sweetest part :)

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT!! OMG I think that I might need a silhouette cameo!! I always look forward to your layouts! Thanks for sharing!! What a moment to treasure!! :)

Roxy said...

Beautiful, love the title, did you cut that with the Cameo, too? Love the layering behind the photo, and the number strip, really nice!

Joni Parker said...

Hi Sarah!!! Gorgeous layout...nice to see you scrappin!! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketches in Thyme!!

Jinny Newlin said...

Oh, Sarah! I can totally see why you love your new birthday gift so much! Beautiful page, and precious memory! Thanks so much for playing along with us this month at Sketches in Thyme!