Monday, January 9, 2012

Hubby's Birthday Card

Hey Bloggers! Just a quick post to show you my husband's birthday card. His birthday was actually October 24th! I totally had it done for his birthday, but I just didn't get around to posting it!
 I wanted to make a kinda sexy, guy card for him, so I went with this steampunk chick from Kenny K...she's kinda hot isn't she? lol The sentiment is from Graphicat Designs...love that one :)


It took me forever to colour her, but I'm pretty happy with how she turned out...I'm kinda loving the black and white colouring! 


I used my Spellbinders gears set and embossed them with Distress Embossing powder to make it look kinda rusty...then I added some of Tim's gears too. The tag was made with Distress Ink and Perfect Pearls powder over the stamps...love that stuff!


Look! I even did the inside of the card! lol I hardly ever do...hell, I hardly even make cards! They're usually just fronts! lol I kinda love these gears :)


So there you have it...I hope you like it as much as Chris did! Have a good night everyone! Happy Crafting!


7 comments:

Nadia Cannizzo said...

This is gorgeous work. Well done. xoxo Nadia.

Nicole Wright Designs said...

WOW that's hot!

Anonymous said...

I bet he loves his card! You gave it to him right?? LOL :) Great colouring Sara!! Love the black and white combo! I have to watch a few more videos in order to colour like that! :) Love the card! :) Tell him Happy Birthday! :)

Roxy said...

Awesome, she is pretty hot, I'll have to remember those Kenny K chicks for a guy b-day card! You'll have to show me that B&W colouring some day, too!

Nancy said...

That is one great card, so cute!!
I LOVE that saying too :)
Your colouring is awesome!

Hill Top Creations said...

Love it.. Well done.. Take Care

Eulanda said...

You frickin' ROCKED this card!! You say your coloring took forever but it was completely worth it. Looks amazing!! Love the addition of the sprockets and great sentiment to go with it. I'm going to bombard your inbox now. hee hee