Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Beach Boys


Hello hello! I'm on holidays right now, relaxing in my hotel room, enjoying the wifi...lol I made this layout for Creative Scrappers and I just realised that I'm not going to miss the deadline if I don't get it blogged!  But before I get onto the layout, I wanted to share some exciting news...THIS layout was chosen as the winner for the Pagemaps sketch contest!!! Wooohooo! I've got a whole whack load of embellishments coming my way! I'm so excited!! 

Alrighty, now, onto the layout! First, here's the sketch: 


And here's my take:


And some close ups:


I love love love the Lawnfawn "Say Cheese" stamp set (which you can get at the Creative Accents online store , and now I've finally managed to use every single image in that set! I knew these two small photos would be perfect for the polaroid stamp in the set...and they fit perfectly!


All the patterned paper is from the American Crafts Shoreline collection, the alphabets are Thickers, and the flowers and canvas tags are Basic Grey (the flowers were cut from the back of the tags package) bling is from Prima and the little banner stamp is a Unity one. I used Ranger Distress Ink and Archival Ink. And I almost forgot my Glimmer Mist! 

Thanks for stopping by!! I've got a busy day tomorrow, so I've gotta get to bed! I hope to go check out the scrapbook store here in Kelowna! Yay!

Cheers!

Sarah

5 comments:

Lynnda said...

WOW ... you rock AC line... this layout is stunning and love the colors too... hugs..xoxo

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Congrats on the win!! That's AWESOME!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeee this!! LOVING those papers and loving the Polaroid pics!!!! Just AWESOME!!!!!

Hill Top Creations said...

Congratulations on your win.. Great layout.. enjoy your holiday.. take care

Ashley Horton said...

SO CUTE, Sarah!! Love how you used the CS Sketch!! And those papers are so fun and summmer-y!! Congrats on your PageMaps win too! Very awesome page!

Becky Fleck said...

Hey Sarah,

Kudos once again. I'm pretty sure you sent me an email with your shipping addy, but I simply cannot find it. I've been out of town the past week and my email went haywire. I could not find your email address on your blog, so I'm commenting here, hoping you'll see it and send me your address again.

Thanks!

Becky @ PageMaps