Monday, September 17, 2012

Black Cats Welcome Here

Mornin Bloggers! I'm starting to get into Halloween here! I just love it! Fall is my favourite time of year, and ever since I was a kid, Halloween has been my absolute favourite holiday! I love the costumes and all things creepy! It's getting to look a lot like Halloween over at the Graphicat Designs store too! Cheri's got some new creepy, spooky and ever sarcastic new Halloween digis and this is one of them! I had a hard time deciding which one to do...but I finally decided that the "Black Cats" one was the winner this time. I just love the font and that cat with the moon wrapped around his tail is perfect! 

Oh, I almost forgot! It's time for another sketch too! I was so excited about the new digis I just about forgot to show you the new sketch! lol


It's a fun one isn't it :)





Isn't this a fun new digi? You can go get all of them here. So go do it! lol

I'm entering this card into the following challenges: Use it Tuesday: Anything Goes: I used some hoarded tape from like 3 years ago, and the bat rub ons are from the basic grey halloween collection from a few years back too!
Scrap-Creations: Pick 3: Glitter, Embossing, Die Cutting (tree and fence)
Raise the Bar: I believe I can fly (anything with wings)
Docerela Creations:  Anything Goes

I hope you can get your crafty mojo on and get sketchy with us! Link it up here to win a fab prize!

Have a great day!

12 comments:

Hill Top Creations said...

Oh WOW Sarah just love it.. well done.. take care

Anonymous said...

Love that image and card! Great card Sarah! :) I love how you added some glitter to the image!

Roxy said...

This is soooooo COOL! I love your tree all old and crackled lookin' and the digi and sketch are pretty awesome, too! Hugs, Rox.

Stephanie U said...

Love how you did the tree. Thanks for playing along with UIT!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhh this is AWESOME!!! I love love love love the distressing, the tree and the fence!!!!

Lynnda said...

Love the fence... the tree... the distressing...totally rock it Sarah!!! BOO-tiful.... hugs...xoxo

Docerela said...

Great texture on the tree. Awesome!!!

Thank you for joining our challenge over at Docerela Creations.


Catarina aka docerela

Carol said...

Sooo cool! Love this card!!

Nitasha said...

What a great project to get into the Halloween mood! Love all the great texture! Thanks so much for joining us at Docerela Creations!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super cute and spooky! Love all your details! Thanks for joining us at Docerela Creations!
DT Member Carri ~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Cathy Dineen said...

I love everything about this! Thanks for joining us at Use it Tuesday! :)

~*Joni said...

Thank you so much for joining in on our I Believe I can Fly challenge over at Raise The Bar!
~*Joni RTB DT