Friday, September 21, 2012

Fabulous Friday-trying my hand at an art journal :)

Good Morning all you crafty peeps!! I hope you're having a great Friday! I am so super busy today, this post has to be super quick!! I just started my very first art journal and I am in love :) I looove all the inky, painty, create what you feel goodness!! 

This week's Fabulous Friday Challenge over at Frosted Designs is TRIANGLES!!! Super easy challenge!! I used a Jenny Bowlin banner punch to make these fun triangles and I thought they would be so fun as a cute flower! This journal entry is all about just starting to "art journal" and how I love it!


Here are some close ups:



There you have it! I really hope you play along with us this week!! And do go and see all the fabulous DT inspiration over at Frosted Designs!!

I've gotta run!! Have a great weekend!!

-Sarah

4 comments:

Hill Top Creations said...

Looks lovely.. love the colors.. going to have with this I can tell.. take care

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is BEAUTIFUL girlllllllll!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeee this!! LOVING that background and loveeeeeeeeee how you did that flower!!!!!

Lynnda said...

Oh wow Sarah... loving the artsy background and the colors too... its beautiful... I just love this... hugs...xoxo

Creative Tara said...

Looks like a ton of fun, Sarah! I've been wanting to start one, too... just waiting for the ones Dyan released with Ranger, then I'm all in ;) Love the colours and those gorgeous stamps!