Saturday, October 13, 2012

Little Lion Man

Good Morning! 

I just wanted to share a quick layout I made using Creative Scrappers Sketch 228


These pictures are of my middle son Caleb on his first Halloween! He was soooo stinkin cute I can't even stand it! He still is very cute! I think it's a survival mechanism ;) cause if he wasn't so cute some times I think it might not go so well for him! lol





I used the MME Halloween collection (I can't remember the name of it) and some older Halloween papers I had that I fussy cut the bats from. I also used my new Tim Holtz strip die for the circle strips. The background paper is from Simple Stories.

Thanks for stopping by! I've got a super busy day of yard work, hockey and a pot luck out in Big Lake tonight! I hope to get some crafty time in tonight too!

Cheers!

Sarah

4 comments:

Ashley Horton said...

OH WOW, Sarah!! This turned out totally awesome!! LOVE that you rotated the sketch and those pics are too, too cute!! The background paper is really cool and I love the way it looks with the Orange from the costume!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is GORGEOUS!! I loveeeeeeeeeee those adorable photos, the bats and loving that background paper!!!!

Lynnda said...

Beautiful page Sarah!!! Love lovely photos too... Awesome... hugs...xoxo

FiKenward said...

Cool take on the sketch, love that background paper you've used and the cute embellishments, and what a sweetie.