Friday, October 12, 2012

Seriously Creative Challenge: Photo Inspiration

Good Morning all you crafty peeps! It's time for another Seriously Creative Challenge!! This one is a fabulous fall ombre photo inspiration! You can take the colours, the pumpkins, the ombre technique or all of it and make card, layout or project and link it up to win a 10$ gift certificate plus another surprise gift!
Also, head on over to the Creative Accents Blog to enter to win some blog candy! 



I made an ombre background with a mistable resist paper from Heidi Swapp and some Distress re-inkers and Mister Hueys.


I used this fun little felt camera/heart that I won with my Page Maps goodies in the summer...so many embellies, so little time!


I tucked my journaling in this fun little kraft envelope I got from Creative Accents. I just added a piece of text paper on the front to jazz it up a bit :)



I used this fun sketch from Creative Scrappers and I flipped it to fit this picture.


I'm also entering this layout in the challenge over at Red Carpet Studio: Child's Play

I love the inspiration over at CSI: color, stories, inspiration and that is where I got a lot of inspiration for this layout! I used the prompts for Case File #40

Well there you have it! I hope you play along with our fun fall photo inspiration!!

Happy Scrapping!! And have a great weekend!

Sarah



6 comments:

Robin said...

Great job on the layout! Love the colors and chevrons..soo cute:)
Thanks for joining us at RCS!
(:(:Smiles:):)

Robin

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeeee this!!! Such an ADORABLE photo and love love love love all the chevrons!!!!

Ashley Horton said...

LOVE that ombre chevron in the background, Sarah!! Totally awesome!! And great combo of the CS sketch and CSI Case File!!

Chas said...

I really love the background. Ihave some of this paper but I have not used it yet. Awesome job. Thanks for playing at RCS!!!!

StephG said...

I love all the details on your layout...beautiful! Great take on this week's challenge. Thank you for joining us at Red Carpet Studio ♥

Lynnda said...

Loving this layout!!! Especially those chevrons!!! Awesome... hugs...xoxo