Friday, April 12, 2013

Insta Love

Hello! Hello! I just wanted to quickly pop in and share a layout I just finished using this fabulous sketch from The Paper Bakery. They are an awesome kit club and they also have custom flair! They also have FREE SHIPPING until April 14th!!! Wooohooo!!

Anyway, here's the sketch:





And here's my interpretation:


All the papers are from Simple Stories except the chevron paper and that is from Webster's Pages. I love the Simple Stories paper because they're so good for making embellishments with. I pretty much embellished this page with fussy cut paper and a bit of stitching. Oh, and some fun flair from the Paper Bakery ;)


I got that Insta Love stamp from Unity a while ago and I've been dying to use it! I thought these pictures where perfect for it! I stamped it with Staz On on a Fancy Pants package and die cut it into a tag with my Tim Holtz tiny tags die.

Well, I've gotta go pick up my son from school, so I shall leave you now....Peace out and have an awesome day!!

Challenges: Paper Issues (Insta Love) and The Paper Bakery (sketch)

9 comments:

ericarose said...

this is an amazing layout! i am loving that stamp!! serious cuteness!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is soooooooooo fun! LOVING the colors, the banner and the photos!!!

Tegan said...

Great fun layout! And I love that you used some Paper Bakery flair! :)

Unknown said...

I love everything about this layout!! The banner, the cute tag, the stamp, the pics, everything!! Thanks for playing along with The Paper Bakery sketch challenge. I hope to see more from you ;)

sandi said...

Wow Sarah what a creative take on the sketch! Love the sweet banner and the look of your tag/tittle area...awesome! Together, everything looks fab! Thanks for playing along with us at The Paper Bakery!

Ashley Horton said...

Ohhhh!! This is so cute Sarah!! Love all of the papers you layered behind your photos and your title on the cut tag! And loving the little touch of the triangle banner! Such a fab take on the sketch!! Thanks for playing along with us @ The Paper Bakery! :)

Lynnda said...

Beautiful layout Sarah!!! I love the photos too... fun!!! Nice one my friend...hugs..x

Katrina Hunt said...

So adorable! I love Unity stamps also. :) And love the little banner!! Thanks for playing! Hugs, Katrina

Juliana Michaels 17turtles said...

Love it!!! Love the banner and that stamp is perfect!!! Thanks for playing along with us!!!