Monday, April 15, 2013

It's pretty serious

So, last night I drank a coffee at around 7pm...most of the time I can do that without it affecting me. Since I've gotten a little older though, it seems to keep me awake off and on...the problem is I never know if it's going to keep me awake until it's midnight and I'm wide awake! Anyway, last night was one of those nights! I was up until 2 am....on a good note, I got this layout done, and I have to say I'm really liking how it turned out!
I used this fab sketch from Artful Delight:


When I saw the sketch, I just knew I wanted to use my new white Dylusions Mist and make it all drippy and fun!! 








The paper I used is from my stash for sure! It's an older Crate paper design. I have loved it ever since it came out, and I think I even used it on a layout when it first came out, but had to buy more! I'm glad I did!! The red and grey dotted paper is from my scraps, and I layered it with some Tim Holtz tissue tape. I ran out of pop dots a while ago and haven't gotten around to getting more, so I cut up some cardboard and taped it on the back of some of my elements to pop em up! Not sure why I ever buy pop dots now! lol The flair is from the Paper Bakery, and the little journaling blocks are from October Afternoon (I think). I made the banner with some twinery twine and the chipboard stickers from Bo Bunny's Mamarazzi 2. The alphabet stickers are Jillibean and Prima.

I'm going to enter this into the challenge over at Use it Tuesday: Sticky Situation: (I used alphabet stickers...the prima ones I bought quite a while ago and hadn't even opened them yet! The Jillibean ones have been in my stash for a couple years now!) 


Thanks for stopping by!!

Blessings

Sarah



11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your layout!! Looks like some serious bike riding happening there! What a little cutie!! I really love your layouts :)

Lynnda said...

wow... Sarah... another beautiful layout that you have created... i love it... hugs..x

Fleursbydesign said...

Great layout :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So sorry you didn't get much sleep :(

I loveeeeeeeeeee your lo!! I loveeeeeeeeeeee the colors and the banner!!

Ashley Horton said...

This page is AWE-SOME Sarah!! Love that fun background, the banner, and that drippy fun-ness!! The cluster looks great and I love the Flair from The Paper Bakery!! Thanks for playing along with us @ Artful Delight!

Stephanie U said...

What a fun take on the that sketch (one I hope to get to soon)! Thanks for using your hoarded stickers and playing along with us at UIT!

Scrappy Chick said...

I am loving your layout! The photo is adorable, and I love all the little details. Thanks for playing along at Use It Tuesday! Love seeing all the layouts!
Tracy DT

Rose said...

awesome layout and i love the banner :)So glad you joined us on Artful Delight this month.

Barbara said...

Love the layout and the paper. I still have some of that in my stash. I guess I need to get it out, because this looks great.
Visiting from Scrapbook Nerd.

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

Your layouts are freaking awesome!!! So excited to be a new follower of yours!

Debbie said...

Such a fun layout!!! Love your clustering around the picture! Thanks for playing along with us Artful Delight!