Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Seriously Creative April Challenge

Good Evening y'all ;) It's the beginning of the month, so it's time for a new challenge over at Seriously Creative Challenges and since we're into Spring Cleaning full force over here, we thought it would be fun to have a "Clean Sweep" challenge!! So, all you have to do to link up with us is create a layout/card/altered project with a clean style to it, or "clean up your stash" and USE some of it!! haha ;) 

I created my layout with a clean style to it. I've been kinda into that style lately, which is kind of funny because a year ago my style was the exact opposite! Funny how our tastes can change!

The pictures are from our girl's trip we took to Vegas last year with my mom and sister. We went and saw Elton John at Caesar's Palace and he was amazing! 


not too many embellishments on this layout, but I did make a couple little fun starbursts with my silhouette :)


I'd say this challenge is pretty easy...unless your totally not into a clean style, and you're a hoarder of supplies! lol Link up your layout over at the Seriously Creative blog to win some goodies!

I'm entering this layout into the following challenges: 2 Broke Girls (love this show btw!): Make your own embellishments
The Paper Nest Dolls: Anything Goes!

Thanks for popping over to my end of the web!! I'm working on a fun album right now called "This is Me" from a class I'm taking over at Studio Calico, so stay tuned for some of those pages! I'm actually really looking forward to doing an entire album about myself ;) I think it will be something really fun to look back on, and also we all know that as much as our kids will want to look at pictures and layouts of themselves when they were young, I really think they will want to get to know "mom" too :)  If you're feeling inspired, play along with me! I'd love to see what you create too!! 

Blessings,

Sarah

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

What a fun challenge!! LOVING your lo!! Great colors and loving the title work!!

Lynnda said...

beautiful layout Sarah!... hugs..x

Hill Top Creations said...

Oh love it Sarah.. will have to see what I can come up with.. have a great day.. take care

Ashley Horton said...

Awesome page Sarah! Love the polka dot background and the Red Thickers for your title!

NicoleDesigns said...

Fabulous layout... thank you for sharing with us at The Paper Nest Dolls.... xo