Monday, April 22, 2013

Sweet as Honey

Hey Hey! Just popped in to show you a fun layout I made for a colour challenge over at Rochelle Spears' blog. It's a colour challenge where we had to use at least 3 of the 5 colours: 


Now, they're not exactly the colours, but I think they're close enough ;) She's also gotten together with some of her friends that are doing challenges and if you link up to two of them, you get entered in a bonus draw, so I thought why not?! Kristi B's challenge is to use something that flies on your layout. I just so happen to have these cute little butterfly stickers on this one :)

I loved these selfies that we took in the backyard last fall. They're kinda goofy, and I just love my kids faces in them! Adorable!


There was a huge mixture of products used on this layout. A bunch of stuff from my Studio Calico kit was used, but I also dug deep in my stash and got out some basic grey stickers from last year's BG layout of the month club, and the hexagons and sentiment are a new fav CTMY stamp of mine that I got a few months ago at a crop. I'm really loving the super wide washi tape...it's very fun :)


I just got my Clip it Up in the mail and I'm working on getting everything all "clipped" so I will leave you now so I can go back to organizing!! EEEK! I kinda love organizing my scrap space! How about you? Are you into organizing or are you creatively cluttered?! I tend to be a bit of both, but since my scrap space has moved upstairs into my kitchen, I don't have the luxury of being a mess anymore! It's kind of awesome though, because I used to have to clean a space to work, but now it's almost always clean when I get started! 

Anyhoooo...back to clipping!!

Blessings!

Sarah

BTW: You still have time to come and play with us over at Seriously Creative Challenges! Head on over there for details!!



8 comments:

Unknown said...

Super cute, love the layout!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is soooooooooo fun! I loveeeeeeeeee those photos and love love love the colors!!!

Ashley Horton said...

Great take on the color challenge Sarah, and I love the mix of products you used on your page!

Roxy said...

Hey, lady, thanks for popping by to say hi! Love these pics - I do this all the time, too, so fun! Great LO - wide washi tape? Sounds awesome! Right now my scrap space is pretty messy, but when we get to the NEW HOUSE, I'll be scrapping in the kitchen, too, so probably will have to do some major purging, or, I don't know. Kind of freaking out about that if you must know! Anyway, have fun organizing!!!

Lynnda said...

Fabulously cute and beautiful layout Sarah!!! I love it...so cheerful too... lovely photos...hugs....x

Anonymous said...

Hey Sarah! Great layout!! I love to organize my scrapbook stuff as well. The sad thing is I try something than see something else I want to try so I organize a lot!! LOL :) can't wait to see your scrapbook area when it is all organized!!

Rochelle Spears said...

Love it!!! I think the colors worked out great! Thanks for playing along with our challenges! :)

jacque4u2c said...

I love your techniques. .so fun! The pictures are fantastic. It reminds me of exactly the type of picture, I would scrap.